Tuttnauer T-Top Autoclave
T Top Class B Autoclave 22 Litre Capacity:
- 22 litre capacity unit that still fits onto a standard bench top! Which means that there can be greater instrument processing throughput and reduced downtime.
- 5 tray capacity capable of sterilizing up to 3.6kg of pouched load. The total cycle time inclusive of drying for a 2kg load is 42 minutes.
- Easy to use, touch screen interface for cycle selection, cycle status and data download.
- Full WiFi connectivity to help with fault diagnosis and provide preventative maintenance through ‘T Connect’. Engineer has a live view of the autoclave, which can save time if there is an error code which can be cleared remotely. (further information below)
- Built in memory (up to 500 cycles).
- High-resolution touchscreen.
- Connectivity to R.PC.R.
- The device is Wi-Fi compatible enabling remote tracking and monitoring
- via the T-Connect software
- 2 USB ports
- Chamber volume 22 liters (Stainless steel)
- Working pressure 15 to 335 kpa / 2.17 to 48.5 psi.
- Sterilization temp. range 121 ºC/249.8 ºF to 134 ºC/273.2 ºF (according to the sterilization program).
- Safety feature prevents premature opening of the door.
Graphic User Interface (GUI)
The control system is operated via a large color touchscreen, allowing the user to easily operate the autoclave, navigate through the menus, and select programs.
It is password protected to prevent unauthorized access. The system offers customizable access levels, with access controlled for the following functions:
Running test cycles, setting parameters, performing calibration, performing service and maintenance, selecting cycles, starting cycles, and controlling the door.
Further characteristics of the GUI include:
- Quick access to important information.
- Built-in view of historical cycle data.
- Graphical display of temperature graphs.
- Display of the following:
- Temperature in the chamber.
- Door status.
- Sterilization time countdown.
- Autoclave status: Standby, Ready, Air Removal, Pre-Vacuum, Heating, Sterilization, Exhaust, Air Inlet, Cycle Ended
- Chamber Ø x D 249 Ø x 450 mm
- External dimensions WxHxD 462x460x585 mm
- Shipping WxHxD 620x540x735 mm
- Weight 45 Kg
- Chamber volume 22 litre
- Water tank volume 3.6 litre
- Waste water tank volume 3.75 litre
- Maximum Solid load T-Top 10″
- Unwrapped 6 kg
- Wrapped 3.6 kg
- Textile 1.5 kg
- Monitor the devices remotely and download device data
- Connectivity by PC, tablet and smartphone
- Remotely monitor cycle history, notifications, alerts, can be downloaded remotely or saved in the cloud
- Technicians and service centers can remotely analyze autoclaves, diagnose and resolve problems
- Suggestions on how to resolve the problem (video/instructions)
- Automatic replenishment of consumables, remote diagnostics
- Data is safe
- Easy to use
- View the T-Connect brochure here for more information T-Connect PDF