Medi-Check Residual Protein Test – Pack of 25
Medi-Check is a quick and easy way to accurately monitor the cleanliness of washer disinfectors and surgical equipment in support of infection prevention and control procedures.
Quickly validates the hygiene of a surface, allowing immediate corrective action to be taken if necessary. The data generated provides vital management information, proof of hygiene practices and evidence of due diligence.
Medi-Check is unique in that the test can be both incubated and non-incubated. The test is sensitive enough to fully comply with the HTM01-05 and the HTM-2030, which ever method you decide to implement. The only difference between incubating and not incubating is the size of the sample swabbed. If incubating you need to only swab one instrument, non-incubating requires you to swab 6 instruments.
- All-in-one surface hygiene test
- Pre-moistened swab bud
- Sensitivity – 50ug
- Enhanced sensitivity (1ug) by incubating at 37°C for 30 minutes
- 18 months shelf life(2 – 25°C)
- Easy to interpret results
- Semi-quantitative results
- No instrumentation other than small incubator