Kavo K-POWERgrip K-Control TLC Installation
K-POWERgrip K-Control TLC Installation Knee 4941/4955 – 1.007.2082
K-POWERgrip K-Control TLC Installation Foot 4941/4956 – 1.007.2084
K-POWERgrip K-Control TLC Installation Table 4941/4957 – 1.00.7.2083
Includes K-POWERgrip 4941 Handpiece
K-POWERgrip, KaVo quality and high torque for all dental materials with speeds of up to 50,000 rpm. Your powerful and durable KaVo handpiece
- Ball bearing with patented, dirt-repellent sealing system for maximum stability
- Ball bearing is easy and quick to change in the laboratory for more ease of servicing
- Proven rapid-clamping system for maximum reliability
- Handpiece heats up only a little for a long service life
- Extra-slender and lightweight, flexible handpiece cable
- High torque of 7Ncm for more power
- Up to 50,000 rpm in clockwise operation and 5,000 rpm in counterclockwise operation for all common materials
Select From Table, Knee, or Foot Control
The functions of the KaVo K-POWERgrip can be controlled either directly on the central tabletop unit or via a connected knee or foot control unit. The automatic handpiece recognition allows handpieces to be exchanged flexibly.
For specific presetting of the torque and speed values for each user, four programmes are available, in which performance profiles can be saved and recalled by pushing a button. The maximum values for speed (up to 50,000 rpm) and torque can be set separately and independently of these programmes.
Select and Store Quickly and Easily
4 storable programs
- Saves within 4 seconds and thus a 4-second speed control function.
- 4-color display for easy distinction of the programs.
- Quick access to the preset speeds and torque for repetitive work by simply pressing the speed control.